STUDENT DRIVEN LEARNING Questioning and Feedback, Not Lectures
WHY CANADA ONLINE SCHOOL
- No need to sit in class all day listening to textbook regurgitation you could have read yourself.
- True learning happens when you learn, try, get feedback, and improve in an iterative cycle.
- Students are prepared for summative assessments with formative ones (marked with hypothetical grades) beforehand.
- Learn from anywhere. No need to commute or move countries.
- Students control how they study according to needs. Finish a course in as little as 2 months.
- Teachers are resources, not dictators.
- Low tuition, no extra living costs.
- We are a Ministry inspected school (BSID #886512) that follows the Ontario Provincial Curriculum and issue Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) credits
- We use reporting templates based on the public school standard reporting templates, with minor adjustments for differences in online teaching
- Transfer and receive credit for your previous coursework from non-OSSD credit courses